How We Are Working Through The Covid 19 Pandemic
While the world and our country are going through the struggles, sorrows, and sacrifices due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, we are doing our best to remain functional and being available to assist our clients going through the transitions of divorce.
We have implemented the following procedures to ensure that our Staff, Vendors, and Clients remain safe when and if they have to come to our Office:
- We have instituted a “Remote Working System” where half the Staff works from home while the other half remains in the office
- Each Staff member has three washable face-masks and disposable gloves. When we meet with clients, the gloves used during the meeting are properly disposed
- We have hand-sanitizer and alcohol wipes at Sanitizing Stations Throughout the Office
- We have disposable face-masks and gloves available for clients if they should arrive without face and hand protection
- Our doors remain locked expect when there is an expectation of clients or other appointments arriving
- Our Staff remain in their respective offices except when there is a necessity for in-person contact
- We check-in with each Staff member working remotely several times a day and have a Zoom Meeting scheduled weekly
- We have set up the capability to conduct consults, client meetings, and information seminars via Zoom and via telephone
- The office is sanitized with alcohol-based cleaners at the end of each in-person meeting and not less than once per day
From Our Staff and Family To Yours, Stay Safe Out There!